AS Hygienic finish PU Screed For Flooring
AS Epoxy-W is a 3-component polyurethane trowel applied for industrial floor material processing an extremely high resistance against the attack of acids and alkaline. The material is also highly resistant to inhibits growth of
E-coli, staphylococcus, salmonella and listeria. AS Epoxy-W is recommended applying at thickness 6-8 mm.
AS Epoxy-W provides a seamless hard wearing attractive floor which is chemical resistant, impervious and easy to clean. Available in a wide range of colors. AS Epoxy-W is ideal for kitchen and industrial locations where a hard wearing hygienic, dust free environment is important, e.g. laboratories, hospital clean rooms, electronics assemble plants, switchgear plant rooms, light industrial plants, schools, etc.
Very good temperature resistance
Low odor formulation
Easy to apply
Good abrasion resistance
Very good resistance to many industrial chemicals
Available in a wide range of colors to provide and attractive floor finish
Highly resistant to inhibits growth of staphylococcus, E-coli, salmonella and listeria.
Easy for maintenance
Instruction for Use
- The surfaces to be coated should be dry, clean, free from loose materials, other contaminations as well as free from oils and fats. The prefer method is vacuum shot-blasting.
- The new concrete should be cured minimum 28 days.
- The moisture content should be lower than 4%
- The surface pull-off test strength should be more than 1.5 N/mm2
- Any crack should be repair with epoxy mortar. (Available form AS Envilogy in the name of Hydrapox 112)
- The application of AS Epoxy-W must be apply on the primed substrate (Primer also available from AS Envilogy in the name of Polyflex 035)
- AS Epoxy-W is supplied in pre-weighed packs ready to use on site.
- Stir the component A to re-disperse any settlement.
- DO NOT add solvents or thinners.
- Mix the component A and component B together in the mixing vessel using a forced action mixer or heavy duty slow speed drill fitted with a purpose built paddle until an even color is obtained.
- Add component C and mix it again until homogenous.
- The material is poured onto the primed substrate and spread to the required thickness with trowel.
- Immediately light roll over the finish surface with mohair roller.